I. Personal Data“Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, email address, fax number, bank details, credit/debit card details, gender, date of birth, marital status, race, resident status, education background, financial background, your occupation, your designation, personal interests, the industry in which you work in, any information about you which you have provided to QBERO Private Limited in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by QBERO Private Limited from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However if you do not provide your Personal Data, QBERO Private Limited will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes and Additional Purposes below.
If you are an agent, vendor, supplier or service provider, provision of your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your Personal Data, may be a breach of laws or regulatory requirements, and may cause QBERO Private Limited to be unable to engage you to provide services or products or issue payments to you for products or services provided.
In addition to the Personal Data you provide to QBERO Private Limited directly, QBERO Private Limited may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources such as:
- From publicly available sources such as directories,
- From the social media pages of QBERO Private Limited, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
- From credit reporting agencies;
- Filled up application or registration forms or other similar forms;
- When you interact and communicate with QBERO Private Limited at any events, contests or activities organized by QBERO Private Limited,
- From various entities or divisions under QBERO Private Limited; or
- By using QBERO Private Limited’s websites, which includes all websites operated by QBERO Private Limited’s and under the names of its respective brands (“Websites”). Your personal data may also be collected from cookies used on the Websites.
II. Sharing of your Personal DataYour personal data may be shared, transferred or disclosed to third parties including regulators and law enforcement agencies on request, for the Purposes and Additional Purposes below. Further, QBERO Private Limited may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. The third parties include, without limitation:
- Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
- QBERO Private Limited partners, which include parties with whom QBERO Private Limited collaborates with for certain events, programs and activities;
- Event management companies and event sponsors;
- Marketing research companies;
- Service providers, including, information technology (IT) service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
- Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants;
- Other entities within QBERO Private Limited; and
III. Usage of Your Personal DataQBERO Private Limited may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of QBERO Private Limited which shall include, without limitation the following (“Purposes”):
Processing of Services purposes
Where you are a customer of the services provided by QBERO Private Limited:
- to perform the QBERO Private Limited’s obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you;
- to provide you with any service you have requested;
- where you have requested to download and use the QBERO Apps (“Apps”), to process your request, to deliver the App to you and to provide you a license for the use of the App or QBERO platform;
- to process your participation in any events, activities, focus groups, research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions;
- to process your subscriptions for specified services and to deliver the services to you;
- to process, manage or verify your application for subscription with the QBERO Private Limited and to provide you the benefits offered to subscribers;
- to validate your bookings and process payments relating to any products or services you have requested;
- to understand and analyses our sales as well as your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance and provide products and services to meet your needs;
Where you are an agent, vendor, supplier, partner, contractor or service provider:
- for the purposes of engaging you to provide services or products;
- to facilitate or enable any checks as may be required by QBERO Private Limited in order to engage you;
- to process payments relating to any products or services you have provided;
- to communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Notice;
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- for QBERO Private Limited to comply with its obligations under law;
Marketing and promotional purposes
QBERO Private Limited may also use and process your data for other purposes such as (“Additional Purposes”):
- To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from QBERO Private Limited, its partners, advertisers or sponsors;
- To notify and invite you to events or activities organized by QBERO Private Limited, its partners, advertisers or sponsors;
- To process your registration to participate in or attend an event or activity and to communicate with you regarding your attendance at the event or activity;
- To share your Personal Data amongst its subsidiaries, associate companies and jointly controlled entities as well as with its agent, vendor, supplier, partner, contractor or service provider who may communicate with you to market their products, services, events or promotions.
By way of post, email, telephone call, short message service (SMS), other messaging applications and/or by hand.
Unsubscribe and Revocation of Consent
- If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for Additional Purposes by QBERO Private Limited, please click on the link “Unsubscribe” which is embedded in the relevant email in order not to receive any email in the future.
- If you wish to revoke the consent that QBERO Private Limited has obtained from you for the Purposes stipulated herein, please notify QBERO Private Limited using the contact details.
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws of your home nation or Alternate Country, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your Personal Data, request to limit the processing of your Personal Data for the Additional Purposes and/or make any inquiries regarding your Personal Data by contacting:
QBERO Private Limited
60, Paya Lebar Road
#05-16 Paya Lebar Square,
- Subject to any laws of your home nation or Alternate Country, QBERO Private Limited reserves the right to impose a fee for access of your Personal Data in the amounts as permitted therein.
External processing purposes:
We also use your Personal Data to fulfil the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.
IV. Purging of your Personal Data
- You may deactivate your QBERO account at any point of time by making such choice in the mobile application. With this we will no longer provide your data for external processing as mentioned above. However, we retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed off by us except for any record retention required as per applicable law OR in the event you reactivate your account before such occurrence.
- The provisions of various laws require your transaction logs to be stored for longer periods post the deactivation of an account. Further, in the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect, we may be required by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
V. Transfer of Personal DataYour Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than your home nation or otherwise in the country, state and city in which you are present while using any services provided by QBERO Private Limited (“Alternate Country”), to companies under QBERO Private Limited which are located outside of your home nation or Alternate Country and/or where QBERO Private Limited’s servers are located outside of your home nation or Alternate Country. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of your home nation or Alternate Country as described herein.
VIII. Reasonable Security Practices and ProceduresWe take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use latest secure server layer encryption and access control on our systems. We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login/Logout option and AppLock feature that can be enabled by you. We also ensure the device binding so that the same login cannot be used on different device without any additional authentication/OTP. Please do not share your QBERO login, password and OTP details with anybody.
IX. Personal Information from Minors and Other IndividualsAs a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow the minor (individuals under 18 (eighteen) years of age) under your care to submit Personal Data to QBERO Private Limited. In the event that such Personal Data is provided to QBERO Private Limited you hereby consent to the processing of the minor’s Personal Data and personally accept and agree to be bound by this Notice and take responsibility for his or her actions.
In some circumstances you may have provided personal data relating to other individuals (such as your spouse, family members or friends) and in such circumstances you represent and warrant that you are authorized to provide their personal data to QBERO Private Limited and you have obtained their consent for their personal data be processed and used in the manner as set forth in this Notice.
X. Acknowledgement and ConsentBy communicating with QBERO Private Limited, using QBERO Private Limited’s services, purchasing products from QBERO Private Limited or by virtue of your engagement with QBERO Private Limited, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by QBERO Private Limited as described in this Notice.
QBERO Private Limited shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Websites. By continuing to communicate with QBERO Private Limited, by continuing to use QBERO Private Limited’s services, purchasing products from QBERO Private Limited or by your continued engagement with QBERO Private Limited following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
XI. Policy Review & UpdatesThis policy will be reviewed by us as and when required and the same may change at any time.
In this policy, the words “we”, “ours” and/or “us” refer to QBERO Private Limited and “you” and/or “your” refer to our customers.